Vacancy for FUNDING AND FINANCE OFFICER at Your Voice Advocacy
– Your Voice Advocacy is a registered charity (No: 1001271) that provides independent advocacy for vulnerable adults and people with disabilities across the areas of Neath Port Talbot and Swansea.
– The position of Funding and Finance Officer will be for 21 hours a week
– Salary: £11,232 per annum (£18,720 pro rata)
– Fixed Term Contract until Dec 31st 2017 funded by Big Lottery Fund Wales.
– Qualification Level: Degree Level or equivalent in relevant subject including Finance, Maths, Business or Administration.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
– PERSON SPECIFICATION (English) FUNDING AND FINANCE OFFICER – Person Specification English
– PERSON SPECIFICATION (Cymraeg) SWYDDOG ARIANNU A CHYLLID – Person Specification Welsh
– JOB DESCRIPTION (English) Funding and Finance Officer – Job Description English
– JOB DESCRIPTION (Cymraeg) Swyddog Ariannu a Chyllid – Job Description Welsh
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V. AND A COVERING LETTER TO:
Helen Callaghan, Your Voice Advocacy, 22 Cradock Street, Swansea, SA1 3HE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Friday Feb 19th 2016
INTERVIEWS: Feb 24th and 25th 2016 in Swansea