- Parents with learning and/or communication difficulties whose children may be subject to safeguarding or child protection procedures receive very little support without the provision of independent advocacy.
- A ‘Family Advocate’ may attend meetings with you and liaise with professionals on your behalf such as social workers or solicitors.
(CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD A LEAFLET)
- With the support of a ‘Family Advocate’ our clients are able to better understand the complex and emotionally draining processes involved and have access to information, rights and services.
- Family Advocacy can benefit all parties in these very difficult situations which have become particularly prevalent over the past few years.
- For more information or to make a referral please contact us on (01792) 646573, email email@example.com